Preparation time: 15 minutes
Cooking time: 6 minutes
🍽 Servings: 1
1/4 cup shredded Cheddar Cheese
3 Tbsp Almond Flour
1 Egg Yolk
pinch of Black Pepper
1) Combine all ingredients in a bowl and knead into a smooth dough.
2) Line a baking sheet with parchment and preheat the oven to 220C.
3) Place dough in between sheets of parchment and flatten with a rolling pin.
4) Cut into serving-sized pieces and prick holes on the surface with a fork.
5) Transfer onto the prepared baking sheet and bake for 6-8 minutes.
➡️ Nutritional Information:
Energy – 273 kcal
Protein – 13g (19%)
Fat – 23g (74%)
Carbohydrates – 4.8g (7%)
Fiber – 2g